Isn’t it feel weird to think about our earth? I mean, in the endless universe, out of billions of stars and planets only this blue planet sustain life. This thing is precious and it’s our duty to take care of it for us for our future generation, this is why we celebrate earth day every year. Along with this year, we will try to share a few sweet and simple earth day quotes, slogans, poems with you. If you are ready to let’s dive into it.
Earth Day Slogans, Quotes, Poems 2019
Before you step outside your home or office to celebrate earth day 2019, we would recommend you to read sweet and simple earth day quotes, slogans, poems and share with your loved one. It will make your day even more enjoyable.
- I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use.
- The Earth is what we all have in common.
- Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
- Time spent on trees is never time wasted.
- Away, away, from men and towns,
To the wild wood and the downs, —
To the silent wilderness,
Where the soul need not repress its music.
- He that plants trees love others besides himself.
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
- One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between man and nature shall not be broken.
- The environment is where we all meet; where we all have a mutual interest; it is the one thing all of us share.
- The Earth will not continue to offer its harvest, except with faithful stewardship. We cannot say we love the land and then take steps to destroy it for use by future generations.
Final Words On Sweet & Short Earth Day Slogans, Quotes, Poems 2019
Just putting my point, why do we need a specific day to celebrate earth day, why do we need a specific day to wipe out all the garbage from the streets? Why just can’t we clean it every day, we don’t even need to clean our street on earth day if we just follow some rules like not spitting on the street, not throwing garbage on roads and other things. We are so lucky to we are alive and living on this planet. We have to save it for us, for our upcoming future generation.